ANCESTRY OF FRIEDRICH EMIL MAYER AND ANNA MARIA AUGUSTE MILDE
* This family tree covers my maternal grandparents, Friedrich Emil Mayer and Anna Maria Auguste Milde.
* The focus is on the two areas of their birth: Rotenfels and the Murgtal in Baden for Emil, and Klein Tinz in Schlesien (Silesia) for Anna.
* Today, Rotenfels is known as Bad Rotenfels and has been incorporated into the city of Gaggenau, county of Rastatt, state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The last names I am researching there are MAYER HETZEL EISELE SCHMOLL LANGENBACH KLUMP SCHULER RAPOLD HASE MERKEL PFEIL RIEDINGER BRAUN WESTERMANN
* Klein Tinz in the county of Breslau, province of Silesia, Prussia was renamed Tinz in 1903. It was ceded to Poland following World War II. Its name today is Tyniec Maly. The last names I researching there are MILDE KNÖRNDEL(KNERNEL) GESCHWINDE THIELSCH KRÖMER KREMSER SCHIMMELPFENNIG REX
- Friedrich Emil MayerSouche de l'Arbre