- Born 1 June 1664 - Trois Rivières (Mauricie) Qué
- Baptized 5 June 1664 - Trois Rivières (Mauricie) Qué
- Deceased about 1740 - Montréal QUÉ , age at death: possibly 76 years old
Spouses and children
- Married about 1678, Québec (Province), to Jean Gauthier Dit Delisle Dit Authier 1632-1683 with
- Married in 1682, Sault Ste-Marie (Michigan) US, to Jean Fafard Dit Maconces 1657-1756 (Parents : François Fafard Dit Delorme 1630-1711 & Marie Richard 1642-) (see note) with
- Married in 1705, Detroit (Michigan) Us, to Michel Massé 1671-1730 with
- Jeanne Couc Dit Lafleur 1657-1679
- Louis Couc Dit Lafleur Dit Montour 1659-1709
- Angélique Couc Dit Lafleur 1661-1750
- Pierre Couc Dit Lafleur 1665
- Élisabeth Catherine Couc Dit Lafleur Dit Montour 1667-1752
- Madeleine Couc Dit Lafleur
- Jean Baptiste Couc Dit Lafleur 1673-
|On 's side Marie Miteouamigonkoue 1631-1699|
She married Jean FAFARD aka Jean FAFART dit Maconce or Macons (1657-1756) in1682 in Sault Ste-Marie, Michigan. She is listed as 16 years old in the Census 1681. Jean FAFARD was a famous coureur-de-bois who finally settled in Detroit, where he died at ninety-nine. They had three children:
i. Marie-Anne FAFARD married Louis JAVILLON in 1722. Children: Angelique Lafeuillade was born 15 Aug 1717 in Lachine. She married Antoine Quesnel 9 Apr 1736 in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue. Louis was born 13 Jun 1715 in Ste-Anne-de-Detroit. He marriedMarie Elizabeth Anenonta Onontas 1 Jan 1743 in Oka. Jean-Baptiste was born 14 Jul and died 27 Jul 1721 in Pointe-Claire. ii. Marguerite FAFARD married Jean-Baptiste TURPIN in 1710. iii. Jean-Baptiste FAFARD married Marguerite QUEROTI in 1715.
Marguerite then married Michel MASSÉ before 31 Dec 1705 in Detroit. They had two children: i. Françoise was born before 1705 in Ste-Anne-de-Détroit, married Pierre LEDUC SOULIGNY 28 May 1731 in Montréal, and died 19 Oct 1733 in Montréal. ii. Geneviève married Jean Henri LYDIUS aka John HENDRICKS 13 Feb 1727 in Montréal.
Autre Note: Marguerite COUC dit LAFLEUR, born 1 Jun 1664 and baptised 5 Jun 1664, Trois-Rivières, St-Maurice, Québec. On the Baptismal certificate, her father is listed as Pierre COUC and mother as Marie MITEOUMIGOU. There were three witnesses: Jean PÈRE, Jeanne CREVIER and her husband BOUCHER, Governor. The officating priest was Jesuit Father François LEMERCIER. She married Jean FAFARD aka Jean FAFART dit Maconce or Macons (1657-1756) in 1682 in Sault Ste-Marie, Michigan. She is listed as 16 years old in the Census 1681. Jean FAFARD was a famous coureur-de-bois who finally settled in Detroit, where he died at ninety-nine.
Family NoteMarriage with Jean Fafard Dit Maconces:
Le mariage a eu lieu vers 1682 Sault Ste-Marie (Michigan) US Le mariage de Sorel s'il a eu lieu est une confirmation... Le 4 février 1688
Je n'ai pas de documents ni pour l'un ni pour l'autre.
- Individual, Spouse 1, family 1, Spouse 2, family 2, death: Rootweb