- Born possibly in 1680
- Deceased in 1741 - Williamsburg City, VA, USA , age at death: possibly 61 years old
Spouses, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Married in 1704 to Mary Blouet, born in 1668, Deceased in 1738 age at death: 70 years old (Parents : Daniel Blouet & ? ?) (see note) with
- John James Pasteur †1741/
- Mary Pasteur 1706- married about 1728 to Mark Cosby
- Magdalen Pasteur 1708- married about 1729, Norfolk Co., VA, USA, to Samuel Cosby
- John Pasteur †1726
- Lucretia Pasteur married to Matthew Schields 1688-1766 with
- Sarah Pasteur †1734
- James Pasteur, Reverend Norfolk ca 1710-1774 married to Honour Cutchins with
- "Blouet"T Pasteur ca 1712- married to Susannah x with
- Married, Williamsburg City, VA, USA, to Martha Harris, Deceased in 1744 (Parents : Thomas Harris 1650- & Mary Jefferson) with
Jean Pasteur came to Manakin Town on the James River, VA, in 1701 on the ship "Nassau", Captain Tragian commanding, having sailed from Kensington in London with 150 passengers, all Huguenot refugees.
- A Colony of French Huguenots numbering about seven hundred, came with the Marquis de Ia Muca, to several places in Virginia. Most of the settlers are said to have come to a place on the James River, Powhatan Country, where the thousands of acres at land, which had been occupied by the extinct Manakin tribe of Indians, were given to them. They were all exempted from the payment of taxes for seven years and allowed to support their minister of the Gospel in their own way. The settlement was known as Manakin Town. In 1705, another band of Huguenots led by their pastor Phillipe de Richelieu entered the colony, some settling in Bath, some in Craven precinct and others on the Cape Fear River.
- The Family of Rev. David L. Gardiner - Jean PASTEUR - Birth: 1644-1704. Death: 1682-1781.
AFN: 1740-MG3 - John Jean PASTEUR - Birth: Abt 1680 - Of, Geneva, Switzerland - Death: Abt 1741 - Of, York, Va.
- Will of Jean Pasteur; York Co. Va - dated Aug. 15, 1741; (perukemaker) proved - 16 Nov. 1741. of : Williamsburg, VA.
- According to Wayne Williams, Jean Pasteur was born in 1655.
Family NoteMarriage with Mary Blouet:
- Individual: The Family of Rev. David L. Gardiner; Sullivan Family;AFN, International Genealogical Index (1980-1997)
- Spouse 1: AFN: 1740-MG3
- Family 1: Valentine Papers; International Genealogical Index (1980-1997); The Family of Rev. David L. Gardiner
- Spouse 2: International Genealogical Index (1980-1997)
- Family 2: Valentine Papers; International Genealogical Index (1980-1997)