|Souche de l'Arbre
Sosa : 10
- Né le 16 février 1873 - Newton, Harvey Co., KS
- Baptisé le 4 avril 1879 - St. Patrick's Church, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
- Décédé le 13 juin 1941 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , à l’âge de 68 ans
- Inhumé - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
- Henry Clay Ashbaugh , né le 27 août 1844 - Worthington, Franklin Co., OH , décédé le 13 mars 1916 - Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS à l’âge de 71 ans , inhumé le 16 mars 1916 - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Marié le 27 avril 1870 , Camden Mills, Rock Island Co., IL, avec
- Emeline Elizabeth Archer , née le 16 février 1846 - Sterling, Whiteside Co., IL , décédée le 25 décembre 1921 - Los Angeles Co., CA à l’âge de 75 ans , inhumée - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Union(s), enfant(s), les petits enfants et les arrière-petits-enfants
- Marié le 30 août 1893 , Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI, avec Catherine Maria Horan , née le 31 mai 1871 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , baptisée le 16 septembre 1871 - St. Patrick's Church, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , décédée le 12 février 1937 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI à l’âge de 65 ans , inhumée - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI (Parents : John William Horan 1833-1902..1910 & Alecia McDonough 1836-1911 ) (voir note) dont
- Harriet Ellen Ashbaugh 1895-1899
- John Henry Ashbaugh 1897-1960 marié le 18 novembre 1918, St. Paul, Ramsey Co., MN, avec Esther Ann Montgomery 1897-1968 dont
- Elizabeth Madeline Ashbaugh 1900-1982 mariée avec William James McDonald 1892-1966 dont
- Birdie Kathryn Ashbaugh 1902-1991 mariée le 10 septembre 1921, Church of Holy Spirit, St. Paul, Ramsey Co., MN, avec Lamoine Montgomery Dowling 1899-1975 dont
- Florence Rosemary Ashbaugh 1904-1993 mariée le 1er juillet 1944, St. Charles, Hollywood, CA, avec Norman J. Stivers 1902-1982
- Marié le 3 octobre 1939 avec Jennie Fitzpatrick McKeen , née le 1er janvier 1868 - Wisconsin , décédée après 1940
Frères et sœurs
Grands parents paternels, oncles et tantes
Grands parents maternels, oncles et tantes
rootsweb: Click Here
linked to: Timothy Michael Dowling, Great Grandfather
census:  Page 6/431B, ED 232, Newton, Harvey Co., KS
event: Address  1002 2d Avenue, Rock Island, IL
event: Address [between 1891 and 1892] 1204 State, Eau Claire, WI
census:  Ward 3, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  Page 170, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Sheet 9A, Ward 6, District 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
event: Address [12 september 1918]
source: WWI Draft Registration Cards
Roll: 1674598 1110 5th Ave., Eau Claire, WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Sheet 8A, Ward 6, District 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Page 17A, ED 13, Ward 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 Fifth Ave., Page 11B, ED 18-14A, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
occupation: , Owner, Printing Shop
Eau Claire Leader, Friday morning, June 13, 1941:
Fred N. Ashbaugh, 68 Dies Suddenly in His Print Shop
Oldest Son of Late H. C. Ashbaugh, Free Press Editor
Fred N. Ashbaugh, 68, proprietor of the Ashbaugh Printing company, died suddenly yesterday afternoon in his print shop, 213 Barstow street.
He was alone when he died.
When he arrived at the shop at 2 o'clock in the afternoon he complained to James Potter, his printer, that he was not feeling well. He felt distressed, he told Potter, and took a little milk of magnesia for relief, Potter said.
He appeared to feel better. However, later in the afternoon when Potter returned after stepping out to purchase a flash light, he found Ashbaugh slumped on the floor, between a press and the wall, apparently lifeless. Potter summoned help and Dr. Nels Werner, who was also summoned, pronounced him dead.
Mr. Ashbaugh was a member of the Eau Claire council, Knights of Columbus for more than 30 years.
He is survived by his widow; one son, John H., of Eau Claire; three daughters, Florence R. and Elizabeth M.) Mrs. William J. McDonald, both of Tucson, Ariz., and (Birdie K.) Mrs. LeMoine Dowling, of Minneapolis; one sister, Mrs. S. L. Kern, Long Beach, Cal., and two brothers William and Lewis B., both of Los Angeles, Cal.
Funeral arrangements have not been announced.
Fred N. Ashbaugh was the oldest son of the late H. C. Ashbaugh, who edited and published the old Eau Claire Free Press here for years. Ashbaugh bought the paper on March 9, 1880, and continued its publication until 1902, when he sold the paper to C. W. Fiske, who merged it with the Evening Telegram.
After disposing of the paper, Ashbaugh retired from active life and moved to Denver, Colo., where he died some years ago.
Fred Ashbaugh remained in Eau Claire and had operated a print shop ever since the Free Press was sold by his father.
-- GEDCOM (INDI) --
2 SOUR IGI Record - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Family Search International Genealogical Index v4.01 - - Electronic - [http://www.familysearch.orgThe Internationl Genealogical Index (IGI) is a collection of millions of deceased persons from throughout the world. The records include information from individual research and extracted original vital records from the early 1500's to about 1885. The index lists names, dates, and places for births, christenings, and marriages.] - Batch Number: 8531006, Source Call No.: 1396127, Sheet: 41
Batch Num T000155, Source Call No.: 0AR REC
Notes concernant l'union
Union avec Catherine Maria Horan
there is a marriage listed for Fred M Ashbaugh & Cassie M Sherman on 5 Aug 1894 in Dunn County, Volume 2, Page 329
- Naissance, décès: Dowling Family Tree - Tim Dowling - rootsweb, 2001-2013 - - electronic - I0127
- Baptême: St. Patrick's Parish Records - - Book