|Souche de l'Arbre
- Né le 25 août 1922 - Carroll, IA
- Décédé le 21 mars 2006 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , à l’âge de 83 ans
- Inhumé - St. Patrick's Cem., Eau Claire, WI
- John Henry Ashbaugh , né le 4 octobre 1897 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , décédé le 20 août 1960 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI à l’âge de 62 ans , inhumé le 23 août 1960 - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Marié le 18 novembre 1918 , St. Paul, Ramsey Co., MN, avec
- Esther Ann Montgomery , née le 8 mars 1897 - Iowa , décédée le 19 avril 1968 - Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY à l’âge de 71 ans , inhumée le 23 avril 1968 - Sect. 32-37, Row 27, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Union(s), enfant(s) et les petits enfants
- Marié le 2 février 1946 , St. Mary's Church, Bird Island, MN by Rev. A. Luger, avec Lorraine J. Fernkes , née le 2 juillet 1924 - Bird Island, Renville Co., MN , décédée le 12 mars 2012 - Altoona, Eau Claire Co., WI à l’âge de 87 ans , inhumée le 17 mars 2012 - St. Patrick's Cem., Eau Claire, WI , Nurse (Parents : Francis Xavier Fernkes 1881-1955 & Magdalena Rose Moldan 1889-1971 ) dont
Frères et sœurs
Grands parents paternels, oncles et tantes
Grands parents maternels, oncles et tantes
rootsweb: Click Here
linked to: Timothy Michael Dowling, 1st cousin once removed
census:  844 2d Ave., Page 5B, ED 13, Ward 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
graduation:  Campion High School at Prairie du Chien
event: military service [october 1940] WWII, Pvt 1st, Btry C, 120th Field Artillery, 32nd Inf Div - Army
census:  1111 Second Ave., Page 16B, ED 18-14A, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
event: military service [8 january 1946] discharged, 1LT, 1110th Engineer Combat Group
occupation: , between 1946 and 1978, Owner, Ashbaugh Printing Co., Eau Claire, WI
Social Security Number: 387-16-7427
education: Eau Claire Teachers College
John H. Ashbaugh, Jr., 83, of Eau Claire died Tuesday, March 21, 2006, at Clairemont Nursing and Rehabilitation.
John was born August 25, 1922, in Carroll, Iowa, to John H. and Esther (Montgomery) Ashbaugh, Sr. He graduated from Campion High School in Prairie du Chien in 1939. He served in the U.S. Army from 1940 to 1946 in the European Theatre during WW II. On February 2, 1946, he married Lorraine Fernkes in Bird Island, Minn. John owned and operated Ashbaugh Printing Company from 1946 to 1978. He was a lifetime member of the Hillcrest Golf and Country Club. He was also a lifetime member of St. Patrick?s Parish.
John's great loves were his family, his business and golf.
John is survived by his wife, Lorraine; three daughters, Mary (Bill) Hanafin, Catherine "Kitty" (Mark) Seyffer, Ellen (Jeff) Harris, all of Eau Claire; two sons, Mike (Violet) and Robert (Julie), both of Eau Claire; four grandchildren, Rachel and Krisan Ashbaugh, Kate and Dan Harris; two sisters, Mary Elaine Dean of Anchorage, Ky., and Ann Louise Ashbaugh of Baton Rouge, La.; other relatives and friends.
John is preceded in death by his parents.
Mass of Christian burial will be Saturday, March 25, 2006, at 11 a.m. at St. Patrick?s Catholic Church, with the Rev. Bill Dhein officiating. Interment will be in St. Patrick?s Cemetery, with military honors conducted by the VFW Post 305.
Relatives and friends may call Friday, March 24, 2006, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Golden Funeral Home, 1405 N. Clairemont Ave., and Saturday one hour prior to the service at the church. There will be a 7 p.m. public rosary Friday at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorials be directed to Sacred Heart/St. Patrick?s Parish.
- Naissance, décès: Dowling Family Tree - Tim Dowling - rootsweb, 2001-2013 - - electronic - I2587