|Probandet i ditt slektstre
Anenummer : 10
- Født den 16. februar 1873 - Newton, Harvey Co., KS
- Døpt den 4. april 1879 - St. Patrick's Church, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
- Død den 13. juni 1941 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , alder 68 år
- Begravet - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
- Henry Clay Ashbaugh , født den 27. august 1844 - Worthington, Franklin Co., OH , død den 13. mars 1916 - Lawrence, Douglas Co., KS alder 71 år , begravet den 16. mars 1916 - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Gift den 27. april 1870 , Camden Mills, Rock Island Co., IL, med
- Emeline Elizabeth Archer , født den 16. februar 1846 - Sterling, Whiteside Co., IL , død den 25. desember 1921 - Los Angeles Co., CA alder 75 år , begravet - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI
Giftermål, barn, barnebarna og oldebarna
- Gift den 30. august 1893 , Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI, med Catherine Maria Horan , født den 31. mai 1871 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , døpt den 16. september 1871 - St. Patrick's Church, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI , død den 12. februar 1937 - Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI alder 65 år , begravet - Sect. 32-37, Row 28, Forest Hill Cem., Eau Claire, WI (Foreldre : John William Horan 1833-1902..1910 & Alecia McDonough 1836-1911 ) (se notat) barn
- Harriet Ellen Ashbaugh 1895-1899
- John Henry Ashbaugh 1897-1960 gift den 18. november 1918, St. Paul, Ramsey Co., MN, med Esther Ann Montgomery 1897-1968 barn
- Elizabeth Madeline Ashbaugh 1900-1982 gift med William James McDonald 1892-1966 barn
- Birdie Kathryn Ashbaugh 1902-1991 gift den 10. september 1921, Church of Holy Spirit, St. Paul, Ramsey Co., MN, med Lamoine Montgomery Dowling 1899-1975 barn
- Florence Rosemary Ashbaugh 1904-1993 gift den 1. juli 1944, St. Charles, Hollywood, CA, med Norman J. Stivers 1902-1982
- Gift den 3. oktober 1939 med Jennie Fitzpatrick McKeen , født den 1. januar 1868 - Wisconsin , død etter 1940
Farmor og farfar, onkler og tanter
Mormor og morfar, onkler og tanter
Notater om personen
rootsweb: Click Here
linked to: Timothy Michael Dowling, Great Grandfather
census:  Page 6/431B, ED 232, Newton, Harvey Co., KS
event: Address  1002 2d Avenue, Rock Island, IL
event: Address [between 1891 and 1892] 1204 State, Eau Claire, WI
census:  Ward 3, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  Page 170, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Sheet 9A, Ward 6, District 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
event: Address [12 september 1918]
source: WWI Draft Registration Cards
Roll: 1674598 1110 5th Ave., Eau Claire, WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Sheet 8A, Ward 6, District 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 5th Ave., Page 17A, ED 13, Ward 6, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
census:  1110 Fifth Ave., Page 11B, ED 18-14A, Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co., WI
occupation: , Owner, Printing Shop
Eau Claire Leader, Friday morning, June 13, 1941:
Fred N. Ashbaugh, 68 Dies Suddenly in His Print Shop
Oldest Son of Late H. C. Ashbaugh, Free Press Editor
Fred N. Ashbaugh, 68, proprietor of the Ashbaugh Printing company, died suddenly yesterday afternoon in his print shop, 213 Barstow street.
He was alone when he died.
When he arrived at the shop at 2 o'clock in the afternoon he complained to James Potter, his printer, that he was not feeling well. He felt distressed, he told Potter, and took a little milk of magnesia for relief, Potter said.
He appeared to feel better. However, later in the afternoon when Potter returned after stepping out to purchase a flash light, he found Ashbaugh slumped on the floor, between a press and the wall, apparently lifeless. Potter summoned help and Dr. Nels Werner, who was also summoned, pronounced him dead.
Mr. Ashbaugh was a member of the Eau Claire council, Knights of Columbus for more than 30 years.
He is survived by his widow; one son, John H., of Eau Claire; three daughters, Florence R. and Elizabeth M.) Mrs. William J. McDonald, both of Tucson, Ariz., and (Birdie K.) Mrs. LeMoine Dowling, of Minneapolis; one sister, Mrs. S. L. Kern, Long Beach, Cal., and two brothers William and Lewis B., both of Los Angeles, Cal.
Funeral arrangements have not been announced.
Fred N. Ashbaugh was the oldest son of the late H. C. Ashbaugh, who edited and published the old Eau Claire Free Press here for years. Ashbaugh bought the paper on March 9, 1880, and continued its publication until 1902, when he sold the paper to C. W. Fiske, who merged it with the Evening Telegram.
After disposing of the paper, Ashbaugh retired from active life and moved to Denver, Colo., where he died some years ago.
Fred Ashbaugh remained in Eau Claire and had operated a print shop ever since the Free Press was sold by his father.
-- GEDCOM (INDI) --
2 SOUR IGI Record - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Family Search International Genealogical Index v4.01 - - Electronic - [http://www.familysearch.orgThe Internationl Genealogical Index (IGI) is a collection of millions of deceased persons from throughout the world. The records include information from individual research and extracted original vital records from the early 1500's to about 1885. The index lists names, dates, and places for births, christenings, and marriages.] - Batch Number: 8531006, Source Call No.: 1396127, Sheet: 41
Batch Num T000155, Source Call No.: 0AR REC
Notater om familien
Giftermål Catherine Maria Horan
there is a marriage listed for Fred M Ashbaugh & Cassie M Sherman on 5 Aug 1894 in Dunn County, Volume 2, Page 329
- Fødsel, død: Dowling Family Tree - Tim Dowling - rootsweb, 2001-2013 - - electronic - I0127
- Dåp: St. Patrick's Parish Records - - Book